Information Security Manager; Cyber Security; Controls; IT Security; IAM; Assurance; CISA; CISSP; CISM
One of my clients, a well-known financial services company in the Investment Management space, is looking to hire an Information Security Manager to play a key role in managing security assurance initiatives across their IT & Cyber Security services as well as other security areas.
You will responsible for managing a small team and work on projects/initiatives that include:
- Remediation actions across internal and external audits
- Performances of security testing services from third party providers
- Performing IT Security assessments and ensuring IT Controls and IT Security standards/requirements are being adhered to.
- Work on defining & supporting Identity & Access Management activities.
As this is a lead role, you will also work closely with the head of department to help define a security assurance plan and ways to ensure the effectiveness of the overall security programme.
This is a key role for the company so you must have the following skill set to be considered:
- Strong understanding of cyber controls and cyber risks.
- Understanding of various cyber technologies.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualification
- Strong understanding of assurance methodologies and testing protocols.
- Prior management/leadership experience