Infrastructure Engineer / Linux / Network / Storage / Virtualisation / Sports Analytics
I'm currently recruiting for a highly renowned sports analytics company based in Central London who are currently looking to recruit two infrastructure engineers to join the London Office.
These roles have become available because the business have decided to relocate their IT infrastructure from another global location back to London offering a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to work on a a strong pipeline of greenfield work.
Key Responsibilities -
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for all supported environments.
- Make sure all support tickets are resolved
- Identify and evaluate change to process or tools that could make workflows more efficient for the IT Operations Team
- Design, implement and support new infrastructure to match the company's needs
- Perform routine monthly maintenance
- Support and guide the IT Operations team on technical matters
Skills required -
- Support background
- Strong Linux experience
- Expert level Network experience (Cisco switches and routers, TCP/IP)
- Exposure to Storage
- Virtualisation (VMware or similar)
- Any Team Lead experience would be beneficial (not essential)
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity please apply below -