Infrastructure Engineer - Windows/Projects Based - Financial Services
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer to join their global Technology team based in London.
The role will involve working with the global Infrastructure teams and play an integral part in improving the company's Infrastructure. This will include working on a number of global infrastructure projects as well as working on the local estate.
The successful engineer will have a strong project focused background.
Essential Skills and Experience -
- Strong Windows background
- Strong engineering background.
- Experience with - Active directory, Exchange, SCCM, Citrix, Cisco and Hyper-V
- Exposure working on global projects
- Good documentation skills
- Strong PowerShell scripting
- Financial Services experience isn't essential but candidates who have a keen interest in FS is preferable
Please apply below for a confidential conversation regarding the role