Business Analyst; Project Manager; Equities; Connectivity; SQL
What is the opportunity?
My client, a prestigious Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Permanent Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their Equities division as an Assistant Vice President. You will come in to a small, global team and work on several projects at one time supporting the Equities and Prime Services business, working with teams to set deliverables/gather requirements/write documentation and ensuring the project is delivered in a fast-paced, time-pressured environment.
What do you need?
- You need to be a motivated BA/PM who is happy working in a global team and a multi-tasked environment.
- You need to have proven track record in project delivery as an IT BA/PM, ideally within the Equities space.
- Failing the Equities experience, Investment Banking experience is a must-have (buy-side experience is ok too).
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Self-sufficient and pro-active approach.
- Connectivity experience a massive advantage.
What can they offer you?
They are a fast-paced, front office environment who can offer you the chance to work on business-critical projects from inception through to implementation.
- Salary up to £75,000
- Excellent benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
- Potential for working from home