IT Operations - Windows Server - UNIX - Data Centre - Active Directory - MS Exchange
My client, a leading Asset Management firm are currently looking to recruit an IT Operations Analyst to work on a contracting basis in their offices in London.
The successful applicant for the role will be responsible for administration of Windows servers, Active Directory and MS Exchange, along with installing and decommissioning IT equipment in the server room and assisting teams with the planning and coordination of changes which will be performed by the Data Centre Operations team. Other responsibilities include Hardware and Diskspace Monitoring, Problem Management, Disaster Recovery using Backup Exec/Netbackup, and Powershell/Windows/DOS Scripting.
Key technical skills and experience required:
- Relevant Operations IT experience using Windows and UNIX
- DOS/Windows Scripting - Command Line knowledge
- Active Directory Administration Experience
- UNIX Operations experience
- Working knowledge of Change Management concepts
- Enterprise backup product knowledge
- A good understanding of IT security principles