IT Security; Operational Security; Cyberark; Splunk
One of our Banking clients based in the City is looking to hire an IT Operational Security Manager to lead a team in defining and implementing the Bank's operational security processes and procedures.
The role will see you:
- Become the lead SME across Security Operations
- Take ownership of the technical and administrative elements of IT Security for all systems and applications used by the organisation.
- Support the Head of Information Security to help develop the Information Security roadmap going forward.
This is a senior and influential role in the Bank and as such they need someone who has played a part in defining the IT Operational Security standards in another organisation (doesn't need to be banking). Other requirements for this role are as follows:
- Experience developing and documenting operational processes.
- Experience with Vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM and Privileged Access Management tools.
- Experience in the assessment and operation of technical security controls
A technical background is essential. You should have a grasp of some if not all the below:
- McAfee ePO and related technologies (AV, FW, DLP)
- Splunk or other SIEM
- Patch Management - SCCM / EminentWare / WSUS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Bank who are passionate about backing IT security. You will have a team to lead from day one and be a key influencer in the organisation right up to senior management level.