My client a City based bank is looking for an IT Risk Manager to join their growing team in London. You will be responsible for implementing the IT Risk Management strategies and owning the IT risk management process in collaboration with key stakeholders. The role will involve identify threats and assessing risks relating to IT and information assets through formal risk assessments and ongoing stakeholder engagement. The successful candidate will work closely with the Information Security team to define the scope and coverage of technical security controls and collaborate with risk and assurance stakeholders such as Fraud, Compliance, Group Risk, Internal and External Audit. You will be supporting, maintaining and enhancing risk management tools and processes, and ensuring compliance to risk management and security policies.
- Risk related knowledge of digital and ecommerce systems.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software security products.
- Technical knowledge of IT systems, applications and databases.
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL and COBIT.
- Experience of working within Financial IT environments with strong governance and compliance requirements is required.
- Relevant IT Risk or Audit qualification