Java Developer - Algo Trading - London - £120k-£140k
Our client, a London based Trading firm are looking to hire an experienced Java Developer with experience in Algo Trading. You will act as a Technical Lead, sitting with the business, developing business logic as well as the technical implementation of cutting edge trading ideas received directly from the Quant teams. You will also be involved with automation of the testing platform and monitoring algo performance.
It is key that candidates have a strong test first approach and are an advocate of TDD and Documentation.
- Expert Core Java knowledge
- Experience working on Market Making, SOR (Smart Order Routers), or FIX Connectivity
- Must have experience working within Algo Trading from previous projects
- Advocate of TDD/BDD practices
- Previous experience working on distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills as you will be sitting directly with the business
- Interested in learning new tools, techniques and languages
- Experience within Equities Algo Trading would be highly beneficial.