Java Developer - Asset Management - London
Our client, an established Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Java Developer with strong Integration/SOA experience to join an Integration project within a global development team.
There is a strong pipeline of work and the opportunity to work across all business areas whilst integrating the companies Enterprise and External systems across various teams using Microservices.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java development skills.
- Strong integration tools experience in (Apache Camel / Spring Batch / Spring Integration or alternative tools e.g. JBPM, nexusBPM, Drools)
- Exposure to Microservices environments such as Openshift
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Agile approach including TDD and Continuous Delivery.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Good back end data base skills in Oracle including stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Previous Investment Banking experience would be beneficial.
- Exposure to Order Management and Trading systems would be advantageous.