Java Developer - Java eTrading Developer - FX/Fixed Income/Equities - £700-750
Our client, a London based Investment Bank, is currently looking to hire an experienced Java Developer with a solid background in working on low latency, high throughput e-Trading systems in a Front Office environment.
You will be working directly with the trading team on a large pipeline of work redesigning the platform whilst developing new features.
Candidates will require:
- Experienced Core Java Developer
- Background in an e-Trading environment is essential
- Strong business knowledge across any of the following, FX, Fixed Income, Rates, Equities etc.
- Highly confident around Multithreading (Locks, Concurrency, Immutability)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a TDD environment
Please note this role is INSIDE IR35.