Java Developer - Fixed Income - eTrading
Our client, an established Trading firm, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work on a long term project within their Fixed Income Electronic Trading (e-Trading) business.
They are looking to add experienced technologists who will be working closely with the business users and product management teams to design and develop the business logic and implement IT components (Hedging and Pricing). The environment requires a mix of strong engineering and development skills to completely refactor the existing engine and improving the overall reliability of the platform.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8)
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection
- Good experience of latency sensitive services
- Strong test first approach (including unit testing, integration testing, back testing and end-to-end testing).
- Previous experience within an e-Trading environment is essential
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc