|Job Title:||Java Developer - Front Office FX - Banking|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£80000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Holly Horton|
Java Developer - Front Office FX - Banking
Our client, an established City based Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term project within its FX business.
The business is currently building a new pricing and booking engine for its FX business using Java and need to add an experienced developer to help design and build core server side and back end functionality.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8).
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Good experience of latency sensitive services
- Strong TDD, and Unit and Integration Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects within FX or Fixed Income.
- Specific FX experience is ideal but a similar Trading, Pricing or Risk Management domain may also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale cutting edge development project.
Java/C# Developer - Front Office Trading - Investment Banking
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
FX Business Analyst - Front Office
Salary: £90 -110,000 pa + bonus + benefits
Java Developer - Front Office Trading - London
City of London, London
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
Java Developer - Fixed Income, e-Trading - Investment Banking
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + benefits