Our client, a Hedge Fund, are looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer with a background in building end-to-end trading systems in a Front Office environment. They have a long pipeline of work which will consist of the Greenfield redesign and development of a trading system. The ideal candidate will have solid experience working on low latency, highly distributed system builds. You'll be sitting directly with the Front Office, so excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidates will need:
- Very strong Core Java
- Strong multi-threading
- The ability to demonstrate and articulate where and how they have built trading systems
- Experience with large-scale, highly distributed systems
- Comfortable working end to end on Greenfield projects
- Candidates need to have come from a Front Office environment
- Any experience with FIX/Java/OMS/WPF is beneficial but not essential
- Some experience working on the UI/front-end is advantageous
- Exceptional communications skills
The role will be inside IR35.
This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in a Greenfield environment and work closely with top class talent on a challenging Front Office trading system.