Our client, an established Sports Analytics organisation is looking to hire talented Java Software Developers on a long term programme of Greenfield development work.
The role will involve working on the design and development of a complex front to back Unix based architecture. The continued growth and ongoing evolution of the business means there is a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on ways to improve performance, accuracy, scalability and decision making. The development environment is constantly evolving and this, coupled with a flat company structure, allows the engineering teams the freedom to consistently deliver software in response to changing business requirements.
Candidates will need:
- Expert level front to back Java skills with specific experience in Java7 and above
- Solid experience of working with Spring framework
- Good understanding of working on production ready web based front ends built in HTML5, AngularJS, CSS3
- Knowledge of Web-based mobile development, REST architecture, and application servers such as Jetty or Tomcat
- Strong Object Orientated, multi-threading and concurrency experience or knowledge of distributed complex systems and data structures.
- Any experience with Real Time data aggregation systems or digital applications with high availability and Real Time processing will be suitable