Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to join their Engineering Team. The successful candidate will have a large pipeline of work on a range of systems including Order & Trade bookings. They will be tasked with an entire re-write and migration of the legacy system to an updated Cloud based, Microservices architecture with Kubernetes and some exposure to the Front End. They are looking for strong Core Java developers with Multithreading skills and a desire to learn/work in a modern technological ecosystem. This is a highly innovative team/role where you will be encouraged to contribute ideas while displaying strong design and communication skills.
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Core Java design/ development/ architecture
- Strong experience working on Multithreaded systems
- Strong engineering, creative and problem solving mindset
- Experience with full SDLC
- Experience building distributed systems, microservices architecture and cloud development
- Banking background is preferred, with an interest in working on Trading systems
- Strong in learning new technology
This is a fantastic chance to get into a creative and modern Engineering Team and make a significant contribution to the business.