Java Engineer - Multithreading, Automation, Modern Tech
Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire a strong Java Developer to join their Trading Technology Team. The successful candidate will have a large pipeline of work on various Front Office Trading Tech and Market Data systems. The work will have a strong focus on Automation processes, multithreaded systems and microservices architecture. The tasks will also involve hands-on coding using a variety of new tech such as AWS Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, RESTful Services, etc. thus allowing you to learn modern tech in a banking environment. This is a highly innovative team/role where you will be encouraged to contribute ideas while displaying strong design and communication skills.
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Core Java design/ development/ architecture
- Strong experience working on Multithreaded systems
- Strong engineering, creative and problem solving mindset
- Focus on automation processes with Agile background
- Experience with full SDLC
- Experience building distributed systems, microservices architecture and cloud development
- Banking background is preferred, with an interest in working on Front Office systems
- Strong interest in Front Office Systems and new technology
This is a fantastic chance to get into a creative and modern Engineering Team and make a significant contribution across all aspects of the business.