Java/C# Developer - Front Office Trading - Investment Banking
Our client, a top tier bank, is looking to hire a Java or C# Developer into its Front Office Trading team.
The role will involve working on building out and developing their e-Trading capability in Cash Equities. The successful candidate will be involved in both technical implementation as well as developing the business logic and contributing to ideas around how to develop the Algos. The whole system is C# based so candidates must have a background in C# or other languages and be happy to learn C#. There is a strong collaborative approach between different teams and functions with an Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts.
Candidates will need:
- Strong skills in any object orientated language, Java, C# or C++
- Good understanding of equities and microstructures is nice to have
- Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing frameworks
- Any experience of Big data / Machine learning/ KDB would be useful
- Strong communication skills, innovative thinking and an eagerness to use the latest tech
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a Front Office Technology team where you can make a real contribution to the business and development side, and have potential for growth.