Lead Data Engineer - Data Analytics/Cloud Platform - Investment banking
My client, a global Investment Bank, are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to work in their analytics space on a greenfield project.
You will have the opportunity to spearhead the migration of their Data Analytics platform onto the cloud. It's a big programme of work and a good opportunity to get in from the start and help shape the way the migration is delivered. You will also have the chance to lead other delivery teams from a hands on perspective whilst also introducing new tools that will help in delivering that analytics platform.
- Prior experience working as part of a migration project from an existing platform onto the cloud (ideally GCP)
- Ideally some exposure to Java or Python
- Ideas/experience around Apache Spark and Apache Flink advantageous
- Technologies such as Docker and Terraform would be beneficial
- The client is happy to look outside of Financial Services