|Job Title:||Lead Data Scientist|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP to 4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Russell Rose|
Lead Data Scientist - Banking - London
My city based banking client is looking to hire a Lead Data Scientist into its Trading and Securities business. The role will involve leading the current Data Science strategy and help move it to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for another Data Scientist and will also work closely with: the analytics team to mentor and train other Data Scientists, the data engineering team to perform data manipulation, and be a driving force of the Data Leadership team.
The successful candidate will be expected to have an understanding of Machine Learning methods as well as introducing new Machine Learning methods (e.g. Sentiment analysis on research reports).
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as well as Computational Statistics.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SQL.
- Experience using MapR, Hadoop and Apache Drill would be ideal.
- A good understanding or core experience working in the Corporate Banking sector will be preferred but it's not a prerequisite.
- Strong commercial experience using R. More recent Python experience will be fine as long it is complimented by previous R experience.
Business Data Modeller - Asset Management
Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum + pension, health, bonus
Lead Business Analyst/Manager - Rates IT - Investment Bank
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus
End User IT Support Lead - Investment Bank - London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits package
Lead Developer - C#/Angular/Agile - Asset Management- London
City of London, London
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits