Lead UX Designer - Greenfield Project - Edinburgh
Our financial services client is looking for a high quality UX Designer to work with them on a brand new, greenfield project.
Working in their Digital area, you'll have the chance to take the design of an important business function from concept through to delivery, working alongside stakeholders across the organisation. With strong interaction and visual design skills, you'll be able to intoduce your own ideas into the designs and represent a globally-known brand. It represents a brilliant opportunity for an experience UX professional to work on a fresh product at Tier 1 company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Lean UX, Agile and Design Thinking Frameworks
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- The ability to translate strategic planning into design features and patterns
- Experience conducting user research - including interviews and usability tests
- Previous experience in the financial domain would be beneficial but not essential