A global Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a contract Regulatory IT Business Analyst to work in Equities IT for the mandatory MiFID II programme.
The role will specifically be looking at the Transaction Reporting pillar of MiFID II as part of the IT team and the successful candidate will and liaise with colleagues in the Front and Back Office Equities IT teams in order to facilitate the necessary systems and database changes.
The successful candidate for the above role of MiFID II Transaction Reporting BA should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience as an IT Business Analyst within Global Markets/Investment Banking
- Working knowledge of the MiFID II Requirements; in particular Transaction Reporting
- Will have worked in Middle/Back Office environments
- Will need to understand the Technology aspect of the role and be able to talk to various technical/development teams
- Understanding of Cash Equities; doesn't need to be to an SME level but someone who has worked on Cash Equities based projects is essential
- Experience of working with Fidessa is highly desirable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Need to have worked on global projects and co-ordinated with teams across multiple locations