|Job Title:||Digital Product Manager / Product Owner (Mobile)|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||Up to £95000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Henderson|
Product Manager / Product Owner (Mobile / Digital)
This role will be responsible for Product Management of our clients propositions to ensure their apps deliver best in class capabilities that allow customers to access and manage the widest possible range of services. You will be based in the global digital team and will be expected to operate largely independently in the development, deployment and management of the initiatives within your remit. You will be passionate around delivering mobile apps and have managed the product lifecycle from ideation, prototyping, design, development, testing and implementation and then further enhancements based on data.
Skills and experience required:
- This role sits within consumer banking, however previous financial services experience is not essential, providing you have a track record in high traffic, customer facing businesses
- A strong understanding of the role of mobile within society and understand the opportunities and challenges faced by the client within the mobile business.
- A proven track record of Product development for mobile apps specifically and a track record of mobile product development for an app recognized as an example of the best in its class.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and experience either in a regional or global role.
- Exceptional communication skills, be persuasive and lead / influence large teams with direct leadership authority.
Digital Risk Manager - Digital Fraud / Digital Security - Banking
Salary: £75,000 - 90,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Digital Architect - Banking - London
Salary: £120000 - £150000 per annum
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Digital Internal Controls Specialist – Banking - London
Salary: 70000-75000 + Bonus + Benefits