My Client, a leading asset management firm, are looking for a Performance Analyst to work in their Fixed Income Attribution team, sitting directly on the investment floor. The role will be working on the validation of attribution data integrity by performing reconciliations, investigating issues, and running attribution checks. The successful candidate will be producing daily and weekly performance returns, fund and benchmark data for attribution analysis and reporting of performance returns, working closely with the business to produce and progress Fixed Income attribution reporting. This person will be acting in a highly technical capacity and will need to delve into the detail of complex attribution reports, explaining findings and putting forward their point of view in a credible manner. There will also be involvement in new and ongoing project work, such as the implementation of a new attribution system, and the client is looking for someone who can be proactive and able to make enhancements or improvements to existing tools and reporting.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Performance Analyst or Portfolio Analyst, either in an Asset Management firm or Custodian
- Previous Fixed Income product experience is essential, with excellent technical knowledge of attribution, including complex Fixed Income attribution models
- Proactive, with an attention to detail and excellent relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and attribution systems such as StatPro or Barclays POINT
- Able to take ownership of new and ongoing projects, ad hoc queries and work independently when required