Platform Engineer/DevOps - Java/Python - Investment Management - £65,000 - £75,000
Our client, a London based Investment Management firm are currently looking for a Platform Engineer with experience in DevOps to work alongside various areas of the business and stakeholders to provide services and capabilities to the Application Scrum and Operations Teams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and come from a development background with good experience in Scripting. You will be expected to work on platform upgrades and enhancements and implement a CI/CD pipeline.
- Candidates must come from a development background and be confident to code in either Java or Python
- Experience implementing cloud based infrastructure
- Keen using modern practices such as Microservices and Containers
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills and happy to work with various stakeholders
- Experience in OpenShift and Kubernetes would be highly advantageous
- Candidates from outside of finance are welcome to apply