|Job Title:||Product Manager - Digital Banking - Edinburgh|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||ASAP to 4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Shumon Miah|
Product Manager - Digital Banking - Edinburgh
My client is a Global leader in the Banking sector and due to an influx of Greenfield projects in their Digital arm of the business, they're now looking for a Product Manager.
You must be able to drive product initiatives forward, determine requirements as well as work cross functionally with numerous teams including sales, development and operations. Further to this, you will provide a view and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A strong track record working as a Product Owner or Product Manager on a range of Digital projects
- A history of driving forward Agile processes
- Pioneered new ideas on how to get the best out of the teams at your disposal
- Defined product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Led the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Researched and analysed the market, users and the roadmap of a new digital product
This a great opportunity with an industry giant, perfect for anyone looking to elevate their career to the next level. You will be stepping into an already seasoned team all of whom are extremely passionate about innovation and big change transformation programmes.
User Experience Designer - UX / Digital Banking - Edinburgh
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
C++ Developer - FX E-Trading - Banking
Salary: £550 - £600 per day
UI Developer with ReactJS - Banking - London
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Data Scientist - Machine Learning / Python - Banking
Salary: £550 - £650 per day