My client, a successful Electronic Trading Technology company, is looking to hire a Production Support Analyst to join their team which support their Global eTrading platform. This will involve playing a key role in proactively supporting internal and external users, identifying areas that need supporting at a 2nd line level as well as day to day incident management, bug fixing, general monitoring and maintenance of the systems, batch scheduling and API connectivity.
The team maintains constant lines of communication with key 1st and 3rd line teams as well as with clients, so the suitable candidate must have excellent communication skills.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Unix skills
- Good understanding of Geneos (or other monitoring tool)
- Strong SQL
- Good FIX knowledge is useful
- A proactive attitude - taking ownership and getting on with tasks as and when they arise
- Confident to aid and advise Junior Developers
- Strong scripting skills in any language is essential (Bash, Shell, Python)
- Knowledge of Fixed Income is useful but not essential
This is a great chance to develop your career in a highly successful and growing Global Technology company.