|Job Title:||Production Support Lead - Fixed Income (SQL/UNIX/FIX)|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Richard Thorndyke|
IT Support; Production Support; Manager; Fixed Income; Trading Platforms; SQL; UNIX; FIX; Geneos
My client, an established financial services tech company that leads the way when it comes to providing technology within the eTrading space, is looking for an IT Production Support Lead to head up a small group of L2 Production Support Analysts working on supporting the company's flagship product.
This is a hands-on lead role where you will:
- Service both internal and external clients of the platform ensuring it is kept in check.
- When needed, roll your sleeves up and resolve issues when the team need your expertise.
- Be the face of the 2nd line Production Support team when it comes to liaising with other members of the business
To be right for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience leading a team in the production support space.
- In-depth knowledge across the Fixed Income space is preferable although, failing that, other asset classes are required.
- Technical expertise across SQL, Unix, FIX, Geneos
- Experience leading the IT production support efforts for a third-party system hugely advantageous
Java Developer - Fixed Income, e-Trading - Investment Banking
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + benefits
Data Support Analyst (SQL)
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
Lead Java Developer - Hedge-Fund - London
City of London, London
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Lead Data (Cloud) Engineer - GCP
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum