Programme Manager - BCBS239 Risk Data & Reporting
My client, a global bank, is looking for a Programme Manager to join their group wide BCBS 239 initiative in London. You will be responsible for governance globally and overall programme monitoring, which includes co-ordination of programme planning, progress reporting, risk & issue management and action monitoring. You will also oversee activities of project managers in other locations, providing effective governance over global BCBS activity, across multiple work streams, businesses and functions and entities. Work includes initial co-ordination and planning of the approach, but then also the execution and follow up so a delivery mentality is essential
Successful candidates will work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood & suitable resources in place, whilst ensuring delivery plans are appropriate across all lines of business. You will also be accountable for the programme plan, tracking control and delivery to these plans and measuring business benefits delivered (e.g. regulatory compliance, capability improvement, efficiency savings).
- Proven track record delivering large Regulatory focused programmes in a global financial institution, ideally on BCBS 239 or Risk Data initiatives.
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders and rationalising cross line of business priorities.
- Strong track record of complex Business Change programme delivery on a global scale with multiple dependencies.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of programme Governance set up and oversight.