Programme Test Manager - Finance Transformation - Banking
Our client, a global bank, is looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager to drive forward the Functional Test Strategy as part of a Global Finance Transformation programme.
This will involve devising and implementing a global test strategy for end to end functional testing and UAT of core components, managing a team of functional testers and liaising with release and technical delivery teams to ensure correct adoption if the strategy. You will also play a key role in defining improvement processes and testing tool selection.
Candidates will require:
- Experience of managing a non-functional Test/QA project at another Investment Bank or large scale Financial Organisation
- Previous experience devising and implementing a global test strategy
- Managing small to medium sized test teams of functional testers
- Previous experience in liaising with senior stakeholders and high level technical and non-technical teams
- Any experience working on a Finance Change or Finance Transformation programme would be highly beneficial