Business Change Project Manager - Investment Banking, Regulatory, MIFID 2, onboarding, Front Office, Trading
My client, a leading Investment Bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their Central Change / Projects team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across the organisation from Front to Back Office. The Business Change PM will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Project Management of workstreams within larger programmes and/or a variety of small-medium sized initiatives. You will have responsibility for progress reporting, risk and issue management and time tracking /management, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Project Management and successful delivery gained within an Investment Banking and Consulting environment.
- Proven background in Business Change / Business Transformation.
- Previous Consultancy or experience gained within a similar Central Change function where projects and scope are varied is a must
- Project management accreditation preferred (PRINCE2) and experience using structured project management methods
- Previous experience of managing cross geographical projects with project teams of c10-20 team members
- Used to working in a matrix management environment and ability to work on multiple projects running concurrently
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work across multiple business areas and projects (e.g. Front Office, Regulatory, MIFID II, Onboarding, Risk, Finance, Treasury, Trading, Payments, New Product Launches etc)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and whilst candidates must have previous Investment banking experience the role offers the opportunity to develop exposure across a variety of different areas.