Python Developer - Energy Trading - London - £60k-100k
Our Client, who are expanding internationally, is looking for high quality Python Developers to work on a large-scale Greenfield project.
You'll be joining a team of Python developers and working alongside other specialists in DevOps, Engineering and Security, to design and build a greenfield billing-system to be rolled out globally.
They're looking for experienced developers who take pride in the quality of their code and can understand how their work adds value to the business and the customer. The ideal candidate will have been involved in system design and architecture and have experience of putting a system into production. This is an excellent opportunity for a Python Developer to come in and make an impact at a hugely exciting and ethical company, working with the most cutting-edge technologies in the industry. It will also offer the chance to work with Google Cloud (GCP), Node.js, Docker and Kubernetes for containerisation.
- Excellent development skills in Python and associated frameworks such as Flask.
- Commercial experience delivering a system into production
- An ability to conduct design reviews
- Familiarity with Cloud Patterns and Microservices Architecture
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn new technologies and about the industry
- Experience with Node.js is a bonus