|Job Title:||Python Quant Developer - Financial Services - £700-800|
|Location:||City of London, London|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£700 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Holly Horton|
Python Quant Developer - £700-800
Our client, a London based financial services firm are looking for a Python Quant Developer to work on quant model implementation and integration of pricing libraries into their existing platform and code base.
You will require strong knowledge of Derivatives pricing across a range of asset classes and be proficient in Python, or Java with some recent Python exposure.
- Strong background in Python or Java/Python development
- Previous experience as a Quant developer working on Pricing model Implementation
- In depth understanding of Derivatives pricing
- Must have worked previously on 3rd party model implementation projects.
- Excellent communications skills
Lead Technical Architect - Financial Services - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + + benefits
Python Developer - Pricing & Risk - £600-650
City of London, London
Salary: £600 - £650 per day
Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking - London
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Front End Developer (React) - London
Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + + benefits package