QA/Automation Engineer - Banking - London
My client, a leading Global Bank, are seeking an Automation Engineer to join its Trading business to work on the development of an new automation testing framework. They require a hands-on technical test tester working to develop, maintain and execute test cases and suites across the applications and the position requires testing experience across a range of technologies including the extensive use of automation.
The successful candidate will be reviewing business requirements, developing automated test plans, approach and scripts. They will therefore require strong skills in automated testing, Database testing and experience testing Java based systems. This role sits within a fully agile team so experience of working in this kind of environment is highly beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and gain significant exposure within a finance environment.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong test automation experience
- SQL experience
- Java based systems testing
- Experience with Cucumber
- Understanding of software development processes
- Selenium (highly desirable)
- Experience of working with mocking frameworks (highly desirable)