|Job Title:||QA Test Analyst - Data Migration Project - Global Asset Manager|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Polycarpou|
QA Test Analyst - Data Migration Project - Global Asset Manager
Our client, a Global Asset Manager, are looking for a QA Tester to come onboard and be part of a global 3rd Party Integration Project which is top of the companies agenda. The ideal candidate will be someone who has tested the Data integration of a 3rd party application and has had good experience of how to test these applications. The team are currently in the process of transforming their whole IT function over to Automation and the successful candidate will have the chance to play a key part in this movement. As a Test Analyst, you will be regularly liaising with both the business and development teams as well as taking ownership/creating test plans and scripts from requirements documents. You will also be responsible for owning defects through to resolution for areas under test and producing execution reports with the aim of providing analysis of failed tests/defects raised.
- Strong experience of testing on the Data Integration of a 3rd party application is a must.
- Exposure to working with 3rd Party Applications such as Charles River, Axiom, Aladdin, Thinkfolio, Cadis etc.
- Hands on Manual and Automation Testing experience.
- Experience working with an Asset Manager would be beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing organisation that will give you the opportunity to work on high-profile project work. You will also receive the opportunity to implement your own ideas and take them forward.
Automation Test Analyst / QA - Front Office - Java
Salary: £550 - £650 per day
Automation Test Analyst / QA - Front Office / Java /C# / Python
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Business Data Modeller - Asset Management
Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum + pension, health, bonus
Java Developer - Asset Management - London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits