Reporting Analyst - Mortgages - Private Banking
My client an international Bank is looking for a Reporting Analyst to work in the Lending Operations team with its Private Bank.
The role will involve taking responsibility to ensure that various teams have all the correct reports and data that they require to fulfil regulatory reporting requirements and manage overall team performance. This will include maintaining current and driving through new analytics initiatives used to measure business and departmental performance, ensuring timely submission of regulatory reports as well as working closely with Business Intelligence teams to ensure they understand current reporting requirement for the Lending Ops business whilst also proactively identifying any new areas that may be required due to ongoing regulatory or process changes.
Candidates will require:
- Strong reporting background
- Strong background and understanding of regulatory data specific to the Mortgages business
- Strong background working in relevant industry based role with understanding of regulation and its impact on lending and mortgage environments
- Understand the impact of new regulations on process, procedure and implications
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ever changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills