Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Digital Start Up
Our client a digital start up our looking for a talented Scrum Master to join their team based in central London. The Scrum Master will be responsible for working with all levels in the team, influencing culture and approach and ensuring the right tools are in place for everyone. The successful candidate will influence everything across the business and be a key part of their success.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for motivating and coaching the team to ensure they deliver against objectives, identifying bottleneck or issues and guiding the team to correct them and mentoring individuals and teams to improve their ways of working.
Skills required for the Scrum Master include:
- Proven track record as a Scrum Master
- Background in start-up or fintech environments
- Experience working with all levels of an organisation
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working in agile environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present
- Building and coaching teams
If this sounds like you then please click apply!