Business Analyst: OTC Derivatives: Regulatory Reporting: XML; FpmL; Clearing
Our client, a global technology provider for the financial services sector, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst with a background in technology to work in their trade processing team, specifically on their flagship end-to-end trade processing platform used across the OTC trading space.
This platform is up-and-running in various Banks and other financial institutions across the world and you will be play a key part in working with both external clients and internal development and project teams on changes to the system from a regulatory reporting perspective.
As a Business Analyst in a team of BA's, you will be expected to:
- Utilise your experience and knowledge of the software development lifecycle to deliver on system changes to the OTC clearing platform.
- You will also be expected to contribute as a BA on other large system projects and interact with both internal and external users to spearhead the delivery of these projects.
Experience in the following is key for this role:
- Proven track record as a technology Business Analyst, preferably in another financial services firm.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting and its impact on systems (preferably in the post-trade transaction space).
- OTC Derivatives knowledge - ideally within the clearing space.
- Previous experience/understanding of messaging protocols (FIX/XML/FpmL)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known global organisation working on a platform that is one of the biggest and most-recognised in the industry. You will be build your client facing skills and get exposure to a number of projects that are pivotal to several Banks and financial institutions' forecasts and every day revenue.