My client - a reputable Bank within the Digital space - is looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to come into their Digital Services division and manage a small team whilst driving standards across the area in order for them to become a market-leader within the Digital field.
This is a senior, influential role across their Marketing space and they want someone heavy-hitting who can work with different facets of their Digital enterprise and forge close relationships with their main media partner.
You will be:
- Working with your team and with a wider tech team to look at how technology can push the Bank further forward when it comes to Marketing across various channels (Aggregators, PPC, SEO, Paid Social etc).
- Playing a key role in a huge transformational initiative around re-engineering external conversations.
- Managing external relationships with digital media partners.
- Managing digital and operational budgets.
- Playing an influential role in championing Digital Marketing across the rest of the business and helping to raise the standards of the team.
To be right for this role, you must:
- Have previous management experience in a Digital Marketing position.
- Spearheaded innovative digital marketing projects and played an influential role in improving processes.
- A proven track record in negotiating at a high-level and understanding how to get things done in an end client.
- Have experience across different types of digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Aggregators, Paid Social, Display).
- Ideally have managed operational budgets before.
- Have strong relationship management skills both internally (stakeholders) and externally (digital partners).
This is a genuinely exciting role for someone who is passionate about Digital Marketing and will give the right Manager a platform to drive the brand forward and make a really difference within an organisation that is passionate about Digital.