Tableau/BI Developer - Asset Management -- London
Our Client, a Global Asset Manager, is looking for a BI Developer with Tableau expertise to work in a cross-functional role.
With a focus on technology and infrastructure, you'll be supporting the business of one of the world's largest Asset Managers. Sitting in the Data Management team, you'll use data modelling techniques and SQL Integration Services and Reporting Services as part of a varied role. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive working knowledge of the full Microsoft BI stack, with strong experience of Tableau development and administration in commercial environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tableau developer to work in a technology focussed role at a top-tier Asset Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Tableau development
- Tableau Administration
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to conduct business analysis and requirements gathering
- A keenness to learn financial services