A London Based Global Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a hybrid Business Analyst and Project Manager to work on a crucial Financial Tax Reporting Change project on a contracting basis.
The BA/PM will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements from a variety of stakeholders across the Finance Department as well as having the ability to pick up and manage some small-medium sized deliveries. The role sits within Business Change and will specifically looking at critical data and data management for the purpose of reporting.
To be successful in your application for Tax Reporting Business Analyst you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Strong Business Analysis experience within a Banking Business Change function
- Project Delivery expertise; ability to work with and manage the expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a Tax change function is highly desirable
- Financial Reporting or Tax Reporting is a must-have
- Experience of working on Data Driven Change projects