User Experience Designer - UX / Digital Banking - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with a strong UX / CX background to work on a large scale Digital project. The role will involve looking at a recently built User Interface with the goal of improving the overall user experience and journey. The roles will involve liaising directly with users and senior stakeholders to capture requirements and collaborating with various internal teams to improve the overall User Experience and customer journey. It will also include looking at use cases gathered from focus groups and putting together a plan as to how they can improve the solution offered to clients.
Candidates must have:
- An extensive User Experience background creating detailed wireframes, site maps, user flows and UI design briefs.
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and user behaviour
- Senior stakeholder management
- Previous experience working on a Digital project would be beneficial
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential
- UML/Use Cases