£400 - £450 per annum
about 4 years ago
Access/Excel/VBA Developer - Banking - London
My client, a leading Global Bank, are seeking a Developer to join its Asset & Liability Management business to work on a number applications and systems. They require a hands-on Developer who will be responsible for the documentation of functional design specs, technical specifications and deliverables sufficiently to support the environment as well as the build out of new functionality for various ALM and Liquidity systems. You will also support successful functional test phases as well as UAT testing, within the project.
The candidate should have strong Microsoft Access, Excel and VBA skills as well as good exposure to SQL. You will also be reviewing business requirements, developing design plans and test scripts and will therefore require strong testing skills alongside expert level development skills. Knowledge of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity and Treasury would also be highly beneficial for this role.
- Experience of working in a similar Developer role
- Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity or Treasury business knowledge
- Functional, Unit and UAT Testing experience
- Strong Microsoft Access, Excel and VBA skills
- SQL experience
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes