£450 - £550 per day
7 months ago
Agile Coach - Financial Technology - London (Outside IR35)
My client, a global Financial Technology company, is looking for an Agile Coach.
The business is experiencing exponential growth and requires someone to come on board and work closely with multiple teams at different stages of their Agile journey. The role will involve working with various Squads to determine the best possible Agile solution to achieve business goals and will include coaching teams whilst they add value through Agile methodologies, as well as, improving the overall individual performance of Scrum Masters, Product Managers and Product Owners.
Candidates will need:
- Strong commercial background as an Agile Coach
- Experience in Kanban, Scrum and knowledge of Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- Background in implementing Agile techniques in a range of environments
- Demonstrable experience in driving cultural change through Agile processes
- Excellent communication skills
- To be a strong motivator
The role offers both remote and hybrid working arrangements.
This role falls outside of IR35