Competitive Salary (+ attractive relocation package)
over 4 years ago
My client, a leading European Bank are currently looking to recruit an Agile Business Analyst as part of a multi-year initiative to transition the bank over from Relational Databases to Big Data platforms.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Data Driven BA to join a new and growing Data Warehousing team who are involved with multiple innovative projects including, but not limited to, Big Data, Machine Learning, and the introduction of Agile and TDD. The role will also allow the successful candidate access to a wide-range of stakeholders across the business from Front Office Traders through to Regulatory Reporting and Compliance teams.
The role-holder will have responsibility for facing-off to various stakeholders from across the business to collect and document business requirements and put together composite documents for the offshore technical teams to deliver the relevant technical and functional solutions as required by the business. The role will also involve getting hands-on with the data at times and will therefore need a candidate who is capable of dealing with large datasets and putting together basic database queries.
To be successful in your application for the position of Agile Data Business Analyst then you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- IT Business Analysis experience within a large Financial Services organisation
- Should have some experience in working on Data-Driven projects such as Data Warehousing, Data Migrations, Big Data etc.
- Must know how to write basic Database Queries
- Should have worked in an Agile environment and have an understanding of the various problems that could occur when making the transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Need to be comfortable in co-ordinating with offshore technical teams
- Must be an English speaker though any communication skills in any of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian etc.) would be beneficial