£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 4 years ago
Analyst Developer, RAD Developer, Business Analyst, Excel VBA, SQL, CRM, Research, Banking
My client, a leading investment bank, are looking for a Business Analyst/Developer to work within their Research business in a small but growing team of business focussed technologists. The role is highly business facing and will be varied in nature, acting as the interface between the Researchers, IT, and their 3rd party provider of publishing software. The successful candidate will face off to the business in relation to any questions relating to the use of their publishing software, a research authoring and distribution platform.
The system is highly customisable through VBA, SQL and XML and you will be further developing the templates and AddIns interfacing with the CRM system and also providing support to the analysts in using the product to produce high-quality research. Ideally candidates will have worked previously in a Data focussed role as either a Developer or Technical BA / Technical Analyst and will have a keen interest in financial markets business, with a desire to develop in a fast paced front office environment.
Skills and experience required:
- A proven track record as a RAD Developer, Analyst Developer, MI Analyst or Technical Analyst
- Experience in a Financial Services organisation would be preferred, however, if candidates have a keen interest in Banking and Capital Markets then training can be provided
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBA and complex SQL scripting
- Previous exposure to XML and Oracle would be highly desirable, although SQL Server would also be accepted
- Experience of Data Management, CRM or Content Management systems
- Enthusiastic and adaptable character who is keen to learn and develop in a highly business focused environment