£500 - £550 per day
over 1 year ago
Mobile; Developer; Android; Kotlin; Financial Services
My client, a well-known name within the financial services sector, is looking to hire an Android Developer to play a key part in the rollout of a number of new initiatives on a relatively new digital app offering. It will be getting in at a very early stage of the project - they have released a version last year but now want to hire an Android Engineer to help develop it even further.
You will utilise your existing Android development experience and modify as well as build new functionality to the application.
To be considered for this, you:
- Must have extensive Android development experience.
- Proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Experience with Android Jetpack and SDK's.
- Previous experience using automated test frameworks.
- Previous Development experience in the financial services domain.
This is a fully remote role, and you will not be expected to work out of their office in Edinburgh.
Please note that this is a PAYE contract through an Umbrella company.