£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Angular Developer - Investment Banking - London - £70-£85k
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for an Angular developer to work in a Front Office trading Team.
Building UI's for this Front Office IT Team, you'll be supporting new initiatives for their real-time trading application. The role involves front-end development in Angular and TypeScript, speaking directly with the traders and the business on a daily basis and taking your own initiative with ongoing projects and products. This is a great opportunity to get into a front office role in finance and build new and exciting UI's without any prior business knowledge.
Candidates will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 2+ and TypeScript
- Experience of working in a C# environment
- Experience of working with SQL
- An appreciation of deployment and automation
- Knowledge of STP, Marketview, Bloomberg or BrokerTek would be useful
- An ability to use your own initiative