£40000 - £45000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Application Support: Windows: Outlook; Service Now; Active Directory; JIRA
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a reputable and ambitious financial services firm based in London - is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their 1st line support team focussed on the technical support of a diverse range of users (approx. 1000) across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and have some previous experience in a Windows-based Application Support role at another financial services firm (ideally supporting teams that sit in a specific asset class).
What will you do?
- This is a 1st line support role so you will be expected to provide a first class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues by liaising with internal tech teams, end users and 3rd parties where applicable.
- Monitor business systems and investigate/resolve alerts & issues
- Take ownership of issues using things like Outlook Mailbox, Service Now and Jira
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous experience in supporting a Financial Services organisation.
- You will need first-class knowledge of Windows 7-10. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting both in a 1st line capacity. (minimum 6 months)
- Experience in or support of one of the following: trading, portfolio management, risk, settlements, and reconciliation applications.
- Experience with Powershell, Oracle, MS SQL (desirable).
What they can offer you?
- Excellent compensation package
- In-house training
- Company social events