£600 - £650 per day
8 months ago
My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for a QA Automation Tester to join a Front Office team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a global platform within a market leading team, giving candidates the opportunity to learn about the business and work on cutting edge technologies. The role will involve working on their bespoke in house Automation Framework.
The successful candidate will be working in an Agile environment (daily scrums, Jira etc) and there is a large pipeline of work planned for the coming year and ambitious plans for growth. You would be working alongside the development team, making key decisions and playing an active part in different parts of the system. There is a preference for candidates that have built Automation Test Frameworks from scratch but they will consider those who heavily customised off the shelf automation tools (Selenium etc), providing they have strong knowledge of back end testing and server based architectures.
- Strong Automation Testing background
- Candidates need to have either worked on bespoke automation frameworks or heavily customised off the shelf packages
- Experience in developing and execution of automated test scripts.
- Strong Back end testing experience is essential (able to read log files, query databases and understand messaging etc)
- Hands on experience gained with Java
- Experience of Unix or Linux is also required
- Must be highly personable and good problem solvers
- Any experience with BDD, Cucumber or Selenium would be highly beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a long term cutting edge programme of work.
Please note this is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company