£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 2 years ago
Automation Test Analyst / QA - Front Office, e-Trading, Java / C# / Python
My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for an Automation Tester to join their Front Office e-trading team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a global trading platform within a market leading team, giving candidates the opportunity to learn about the business and work on cutting edge technology. The role would involve working on their in house Automation Framework which is entirely bespoke, however they can consider candidates who have either developed bespoke frameworks or heavily customised off the shelf automation tools (Selenium etc), providing they have strong knowledge of back end testing and server based architectures.
The successful candidate will be working in an Agile environment (daily scrums, Jira boards etc) and there is a large pipeline of work planned for the coming year and ambitious plans for growth. You would be working alongside the development team, making key decisions and playing an active part in different parts of the system. The team has excellent staff retention rates and they're happy to consider candidates from outside of financial services providing candidates are very strong technically and have a passion for QA.
- A proven track record in Testing / QA, coupled with recent Automation experience
- Strong Back end testing experience is essential (able to read log files, query databases and understand messaging etc)
- Experience in developing and executing of automated test scripts.
- Hands on experience gained with either Java, C# or Python
- Experience of Unix or Linux is also required